Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Latest Scrapbook Layouts

Just thought I'd give you guys a peek into the kids' most current scrapbook layouts.  I've been doing a good job of keeping up on them!
 
Here's a spread in Avery's book about Frozen, of course.  I made her a real-life Elsa cape, and I used pieces of that fabric to attach into the book for hers and Elsa's "scrapbook" capes!
 
 Then a spread about her graduation from preschool- I love that I was able to find a vintage image with a cap and gown to match!
 
 And finally, one about her dance recital, where she was a hula dancer.  Again, I was able to find a sweet vintage image of a hula girl!
 
 
Then, onto the boys "Project Life" albums.  First, Riley's:
 
 
 
 
Then Noah's:
 
 
 
 
And there's a look at what we've been doing for the last few months! 
 

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm always impressed that you are able to devote the time and your talents to your children's scrapbooks. So amazing. I'm feeling guilty. I can't remember when I've printed pictures or done any recording of anything. Bad Mommy!