Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Lots Of Project Life Stuff...

Okay, you guys are going to be spared the post with a bazillion photos, and will just get a post with a billion photos.  I went to upload all of the journal work I've done for Riley and Noah over the past few months, and half of them are uploading sideways.  Blogger and Canon cameras just do not get along, unfortunately.  The only way to remedy this is for me to go open them all and resave them with the correct rotation in a program like Picmonkey, and I am just not in the mood right now- ha!  

So here we have all the photos that uploaded properly!  If you would like to see the rest (the other months that are missing here), they are on my Flickr site- they are all behaving and rotated properly over there!

As you can see, I've continued with the Project Life scrapbooking system for the boys' journals.  I was playing catch-up with Riley's, so his go back to 2011, while Noah's began early this year.  At this point, I am caught up until April 2012 for both of them, so I'm slowly working my way toward being current with them.









I still love doing the journals this way, and the "once a month" timeframe seems to work well.  It covers just the right amount of time for a two-page spread most months.

Again, if you'd like to see the rest of the pages, from the months that are missing, hop on over to Flickr and take a look!

Okay, now I'm off to work on a journal page for Avery.  She had her first ballet class a couple weeks ago, and the cuteness was hardly containable!  

5 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

I so need to do this. Good grief. Claire's last page was kindergarten and she is in middle school now. I told her she was old enough to help out now. I did an album like this before from one of our vacations and I flew through it. When will I ever get the motivation to go back to the photos....Love all your pages...smiles..Renee

Irma said...

I commend you for all the effort that went into this. I'd love to have a project life album for each son, but since I do not scrap chronologically, project life has not enticed me at all.
I loved looking through yours though!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm definitely behind with our albums. I need to find some time to get back into the groove again. Your pages are lovely. Can't wait to see ballet pictures. I'm sure Avery is just precious.

vintage grey said...

These are so sweet and special!! Love all the cute photos!! xo Heather

OliversForest said...

your creativity is so inspiring!