Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone in the States here has a great Thanksgiving!  Having children and explaining the concept of being thankful helps me focus on it more myself, which is a beneficial thing.  We really are so, so blessed...

(These little turkeys are a tradition we started two Thanksgivings ago.  I saw the idea on a blog somewhere (can't remember where), but they're pretty self-explanatory.  The boys each made one the past two years, and this year, we also added one for Avery.  We're developing quite the flock of turkeys!)

Scroll down if you're looking for Small Style or Little Vintage Style!

4 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have a fabulous day with your sweet family. Your turkeys are so fun!! What a neat tradition.

Gina said...

I love your turkeys! What a fun and lovely Thanksgiving tradition.

My Vintage Mending said...

Corey I missed this. How sweet is this. What a gorgeous idea for the kids and keeping track of their ages. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Smiles...Renee

Briana, MA said...

What a fantastic idea. I love those sewn hand turkeys! Thank you for sharing the idea.