Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Doll Dresses

Well, I was prepared to show you a few pictures of some new decor in my studio, but Blogger is uploading half my photos sideways for some reason.  So you can head over to my Flickr page if you'd like to see some more detailed photos...

But anyway, I've recently acquired some things that required me to do a little rearranging.   I found the dusty pink knick-knack shelf (towards the left side of the top photo) at an antique shop, and I purchased the pile of vintage doll dresses on Ebay.  So down came some of my old stuff to make room for the "new" stuff!



You can see photos of the old wall arrangement here.  I know, it's not a big change (in fact, my husband couldn't even figure out what I changed, even with prompting!), but I do love those doll dresses so!  I've recently been on a little bit of a vintage doll kick.  Above are a few of my vintage dolls, and I'll show you some others soon.  And don't even get me started on vintage doll furniture- I really need a support club for that one...!

Head over to Flickr if you want to see a couple more photos, including one of a great thrift store find!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Corey, I just got finished checking out your studio photos on Flickr ~ and wow! It looks like a dream! It was like taking a trip down memory lane. Love all the vintage shelves and toys, etc. It has motivated me to get out some of MY old toys that I've put away now that my daughter has out-grown them.
xo
jeanne

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Hello : ) This is such a fun space-love the dresses on the wall. It's neat to get to see where you create!

Family Valois said...

Hello Corey,

this is my plea to have you blog more! I just love checking in!

Best,

Daniele