Pages

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hurray!

Well, I've started hearing from people that they've received my book from Amazon! Hurray! I totally didn't expect them to be out so soon- the last I heard from the publisher was October 11th. I just wanted to let everyone who's ordered signed copies that they are on their way to me now (for me to sign them), and the limited edition piece of artwork which will be included is being printed as we speak! So hang on just a bit longer- I'm sorry you won't get them before those that ordered from Amazon do, but hopefully the print I'm including will make up for that!

Here are a couple little bits from the print you'll be receiving- I'm really happy with how it came out! Once I've sent out all the copies, I'll post a full photo for you all to see.

And yes, I do still have a couple more copies before I hit my 25 limit, so hurry, hurry if you don't want to miss out! Or if you don't need a signed copy, there's an Amazon link right over to the left there to order it from there!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great Corey, can't wait!
Stash

Rosa said...

How exciting! You're so nice to make it even more special! I can't wait. I think of you every day when I look up and see my beautiful pieces that I finally framed and put up in my bedroom. They are just so precious to me. xo

Anonymous said...

I love your blog (found it via Carolyn...) and am linking you up!
Thanks..

Unknown said...

I would love a signed copy...would you post it over to the UK though...I'd pay all the shipping costs on top of the book obviously ;)

Ouissi x

Anonymous said...

me, me! I want one! Can you send me an invoice or should I just paypal you the cash? thanks! Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

I just received a box of books from Amazon and guess what was in it? Your book. I'm going to sit down with a latte now and enjoy.
sharon

Anonymous said...

I would love a signed copy of the book & would of course pay the cost of shipping, etc. Do you have any left & how do you want me to pay?
Cindy S-E

Corey said...

Hi Cindy- email me at appendageassemblage at hotmail dot com and I can send you an invoice- there are just a few left!!

Erika Tysse said...

Can't wait to see the book!

Just to let you know, you've been tagged!

karin said...

Hi Corey,
Do you know the feeling when you see something and you just become one with what you see??? That is how i feel when i look at your art, it speaks to my soul!!!!
k
xx

Tricia said...

oh corey, i can't wait to see your book!
hugs,

Jeanne said...

Corey, I just bought your book yesterday and although I haven't made it all the way through yet, I love what I have seen and read so far. It's sure to be a best seller. Congratulations on it's success!

. said...

Just found your blog love it.
Denise
www.hopetreestudio.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Corey,
I just want you to know that your work and book are extremely amazing. I've lurked you blog since your Riley was a tiny one and have loved your blog. I was so excited to know you had a book in the works! Well, I was just at my Barnes and Nobles this past friday and low and behold they had 2 copies there of your book!! I snatched it up and have been devouring every page during any free time I have(I have a 3yo son...LOL)! I wasn't thinking I'd find it there because they're lacking in the art books section but I was soooo happy!! I Love your book! You have inspired me to go and create the work that has been lingering in me for so long. I knew you were great with integrating your personal pics into collage and I have never been able to meld my pics to my collage like I've always wanted but you have shown me the way!! I love it because I finally feel that making personal collage work is possible since making it personal is all I've wanted to do this for. So thank you!!! Everyone, get her book!!!