Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Frames for Sale!

Finally this batch of frames is finished! I know it doesn't seem like much, but each frame just take lots of steps. And the final step is nailing the nails and adding the feet, both which I have my husband do because hammering bothers the carpal tunnel I have. And sometimes that last step takes a while to get done....ahem, if you know what I mean....umm, I guess I probably shouldn't say much more about that if I still want a helper next time, right?

But anyway, please leave me a comment with your email address if you'd like one! I can take Paypal or check by mail. Shipping is $9 for priority mail.

In a few days, I'll put those that haven't sold up on Etsy.

SOLD $38- 4 x 6" photo size- "learn"

$43- 4 x 4" photo size- "adore"

SOLD $30- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" photo size- "afternoon"


SOLD $33- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" photo size- "sweet"

$43- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" photo size- "play, smile, sing"


SOLD $38- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" photo size- "goodness, sweetness"

$35- 4 x 6" photo size- "heart, soul"

SOLD $38- 4 x 6" photo size- "just because"

SOLD $30- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" photo size- "fly"

5 comments:

Tricia said...

corey!!!! i cannot even believe it either! you were that close. that is too funny. well, if you ever get this way again please let me know. i will take you to lunch or you can all come over to our house and play!
your new frames are gorgeous and how sweet that your hubby does the nails for you but how yucky that you have to deal with the carpal tunnel.
have a beautiful day corey.
hugs,

Anonymous said...

I will take "Learn" if it's still available. Let me know. tmabbott63@msn.com

Anonymous said...

sorry, anonymous is me, Tina.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Love your new frames!!
Michelle

Jamie said...

The new pieces are awesome Corey!! I hope you are having a wonderful day sweetie! Love, Jamie