Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another Piece for Sale!

Another morning with Riley at Auntie's house, and that means another piece to sell! I really love how this one came out. The colors in real life are just wonderful- I'm afraid they aren't translating quite as well in the photo as I'd like them to. But just trust me, it's a really pretty color combination.

Here are the particulars: It's 11x14, done on an artist's canvas, with fabric wrapped around the edges to "frame" it. I've used paint, papers (mostly vintage, some new), pencil, and watercolor crayons. The price is $75 + $7 for shipping. If you're interested, leave me a comment!
And, by the way, the one from last week is still available as well. I've opened an Etsy shop, which is where it now resides. If this one doesn't sell in a few days here, then I'll put it up there, too.

I've been having some issues lately with Blogger. I just realized that there are comments on posts that never made it to my inbox, so I never saw them- I'm not sure why... So I'm not sure if the comment function is working properly right now. If you want to get in touch with me and your comment is not working, my email address is on my website!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this! The little girls are so sweet. Congrats on the ETSY shop. That'a exciting! I JUST got the piece in the mail to you. Sorry! (I was finishing up my newest collage piece) I didn't realize how rusty the screws were holding it on, so there still may be a little rust dust falling out of the bottom holes when you get it! Sorry! I tried to knock it all out:) Hey, Cheryl's frames turned out great didn't they?! Have a great day sweetie! Love, Jamie

Gypsy Purple said...

This is so lovely!!!!

eb said...

I love this piece -

and 3 is my number...

love it love it love it

xox - eb.