Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Artwork for Sale-SOLD!!

Another piece of art for your buying pleasure! I am so in love with this one- it's hard to part with! But I will, so that one of you lucky readers out there can admire it in your own home! Boy, does that sound conceited or what?

Doing these pieces is sort of freeing to me. Since I'm not trying to tell a personal story, like in my usual work, it's much less stressful to execute pieces like these. I think it will be good for me. I feel somewhat in a rut right now with my personal art- the past several pieces I've done haven't come very easily. Hopefully, these pieces for sale will help free me up a bit...

Anyway, here are the particulars: It's 11x14, done on an artist's canvas, with fabric wrapped around the edges to "frame" it. I've used paint, papers (mostly vintage, some new), pencil, pen, and watercolor crayons. The price is $75 + $7 for shipping. If you're interested, leave me a comment!
I've also done a couple other pieces this past week (my birthday piece as well as a spread in Riley's book), which I'll post about probably tomorrow. Our computer's been down for several days, so I've gotten behind!

1 comment:

Sandy Graeser Haynes said...

Corey- what a great creation!! Your images are so warm and inviting. super !!
http://roxywiththemoxy.blogspot.com
sandy haynes