Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

Good News!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that your good thoughts and good vibes worked- my book idea was approved!! Hooray! Even though in the back of my mind I'm saying, "what have I gotten myself into?"- trying to write a book while taking care of a newly crawling baby while pregnant! But I'm excited. It will be nice to have something to focus on and keep busy with, when I'm not busy with Riley that is. So thank you all for your suggestions and ideas when I was still mulling over the possibility, and thank you for your well wishes while I've been waiting for it to go through!

I'm in the middle of working on a "different" piece of art right now. By different, I just mean that it's not exactly like the art I usually do. I'll post when it's finished...

9 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

Congratulations, that's great news!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Yaaaay! That's big news!

Of course you can do a book while raising your kids. It'll be great. Your book will be a labour of love, saturated with your day-to-day experiences of mothering :)

Kari said...

WOOOHOOOO congrats!!! That's wonderful news. So happy and of course, can't wait to read your book. Please keep us posted on the process of writing it. It will be fun to hear about:) Who is the publisher?

lindaharre said...

YEA>>>>YEA>>>>YEA! Corey, soooooo glad for you, do I need to reserve my copy now? :-D)

Anonymous said...

Yay, awesome Corey! I can't wait to see the final product, it's going to be amazing! Congratulations!!!

etre-soi said...

Congratulations that is great great news :)

Unknown said...

congratualations...thats fabulous news!! already looking forward to reading it...would be lovely to have updates on it as you go along... would be really interesting

Ouissi x

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Congrats, that's wonderful!!!

Erika Tysse said...

fantastic! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you come up with!