Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Back to Life

Things have slowly returned back to normal around here, after a few days of decompressing from the vacation. Thanks to all of you who commented on the photo of Riley in the grass from the last post! I have to give credit for that one to Jason, but it certainly helps to have a face like that to photograph! And hey, what the heck, it's cute enough to warrant showing again!

Yesterday I worked on a new secret project (a snippet is pictured here). No details now, but I'll tell you about it when I can. Ah, now you're intrigued, aren'tyou?

And finally, if anyone's interested, I've listed some Artitude zines and Teesha's Art & Life zine on Ebay today.

Sorry for the short post- I'm having some nerve issues in my arm (similar to carpal tunnel), and it's really bothered by too much typing. I think sitting in the car so much last week aggravated things a bit...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo from your boy is just gorgeus. He is like a little elf :)

Kari said...

This picture is amazing. Can't wait to see how you use it in your art:) You are so sneaky with your secret project!

Rosa said...

Oh my. That has to be the sweetest expression on earth. Wow. I missed the first one. We were gone too. Isn't it exhausting going on vacation?!!! (More like a change of scenery when you have kids!)