Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, I've been terribly busy trying to get ready for this craft fair, thus no posts recently! And it's not over yet! I need to ship everything (the fair's actually in Florida and my sister's going to man the booth) on Thursday, so I'm gonna keep working right until then. Here is the state of our spare bedroom/my studio right now, complete with baby toys to keep Riley busy while I work. He does okay for short periods of time, but I really get the most done while he's napping.

I'll try to post photos of finished products before I ship them out, if I've got time! That's all for now- back to work!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, I just love how the puppets look in multiples, you should think of offering an incentive if people buy more then three... Its fun to see your work in progress with baby stuff and all. I remember doing the same when my little one (she's 11 now) was a babe. It was a real challange, and nap times were 'required' until she was at least 5!

etre-soi said...

wow !!! that's a lovely bunch of cute things :) Good luck with the sales :)

bugheart said...

wow... an amazing production line!
such lovely papers... wish i could go to the craft fair!

lindaharre said...

lookin good girl! good luck with the sale......hope you make some bucks! ~L.

lindaharre said...

corey.....i love the look of your AKA studio! mine looks like that on a daily basis...in fact it usually looks worse:) Hope your little puppets sell!!!!!!! I got the quail eggs at a wonderful decorating/furniture/fufu shop called "three french hens" in pond, Mo. they were packaged in a cute little box with grass under each egg. they were 14.95/ doz. ~L.

Joy Eliz said...

I LOVE the puppets!!! wow, you really worked your fingers off:)